Let’s assume for a moment to find ourselves in your head, I see a place full of ideas (perhaps confused) and desire to transform your outdoor space !!!
What do you see?
Before you make any decision on how to tackle the path of transformation of the space of your dreams, today I want to give you some advice to start your adventure on the right foot.
WHAT NOT TO DO IN GARDEN DESIGN
- Let’s start from what you DO NOT HAVE to do if you really want to get an amazing result:
Do not make the mistake of understanding the garden as a space made up exclusively of vegetation.
In most of our surveys we noticed that the gardens are structured according to a very common pattern: a simple central lawn, randomly scattered trees and shrubs and perimeter square hedge.
A successful garden is made up of a combination of several elements (plants, natural and artificial) that interact and interact harmoniously with each other.
- Do not start work without having a clear planning of the interventions to be carried out.
You would spend twice as much time and three times as much money reaching an unsatisfactory result.
- Do not ask advice and advice to people or companies that are not really specialized in the sector.
You would lose time and money in exchange for simple copy-paste of often incorrect solutions.
Many of our customers have contacted us precisely to solve problems resulting from wrong interventions that have resulted in them only UNEXPECTED COSTS!
- Do not underestimate the importance of a correct execution of the irrigation and lighting system.
An improvised and poorly constructed irrigation system will be the first cause of murder of your plants and your lawn. Moreover, an unplanned lighting system will represent the reason for the scenographic and functional failure of your outdoor space, every day, on time when the sun goes down.
WHAT TO DO IN GARDEN DESIGN
- Let’s see what you have to do if you really want to get an amazing result:
- Ask yourself first of all what you would like to do in your garden, as you would like to use it.
It may seem trivial, but many people can not imagine all the possible functions that could take place in their garden or terrace.
Evaluate estimates of supplies and processing required to “friends and friends of friends”. Often reclining on the convenience of requesting a service to friends or friend of the friend binds you to accept “emotional and courtesy” that are often detrimental to your pocket and to the success of the job.
- Go to the nursery to buy plant material only when you have clear ideas about what you need to buy.
- Very often it happens that when you go to most nurseries with unclear ideas, so without a detailed list of plants to buy, you only become the palatable prey of a seller who will try to elegantly dispose of the plant material to be disposed.
- Spend a few days to organize, plan and plan the work to be done.
Starting with the right foot means avoiding all the typical mistakes due to improvisation. Save TIME and MONEY and get a sure result.